Your baby is all grown up, ready to celebrate her second birthday next month. A baby reaching her twenty-fourth month has changed a lot since her first birthday, displaying all kinds of changes and growth signs in her movements, actions, and eating habits. Anyone can expect a toddling child around the house at most times in this age. Along with inner and outer changes, some changes in life bring anxiety and stress into their personality too. For example, a new nanny, a new water cup, or a new toy can change your baby’s mood in an instant.
Another change that is visible in babies of twenty-third months is that they change their tastes in their rhymes and poems. You will be thankful as you will not have to play the same poem on repeat ever again. Signs like mood and taste change are clear visions of a new growth cycle for the baby.
How does your baby change in his twenty-third month?
The signs of change in your baby will be so visible that you will not have to supervise her every action to find them. Your baby’s playing techniques, eating style and needs, dependence on your love, and speech growth will make it prominent enough to notice that she is going to be two years old soon. You will miss that small and squishy baby clinging to your chest and arm all the time and see her hoping and talking around the house in her world.
Those soft and cuddly skin rolls are gone, and the height of your baby has grown more than before, along with more verbal and active personality development. Your child does not depend on your every help like feeding and drinking water as she can eat with her hands or a spoon on her chair and drink from her Sippy cup quickly. You will start missing those small needy crying of your baby when she needed something, and now you will see her leap towards her favorite toy suddenly. Being a mother, you will find these changes deep yet astonishing, making you love your baby more.
What does a baby demand in the twenty-third month?
It’s rather exciting to know what your child will be doing after he reaches his age two. We all know that your child is independent now and doing everything on her own, mostly, so what exactly will she demand or ask for while observing and learning through her environment?
Now, your child has realized she is a separate individual with her personality, so she will try her best to sort tasks out her way. Your baby will develop a language to communicate in her way with you, aside from logic that she does not understand yet. Babies have less self-control and waiting for instinct in them right now, so it will be hard convincing them for something. Now is the time where you may hear the word ‘No’ the most in your baby experience until now.
What can cheer your baby up?
Babies love to spend time with their mothers, no matter how much they grow up. Wherever children go or whatever they find, they will come back and show it to their mothers’ every time to get some affection in return. The same goes for the mother as she wants to try her best to keep her baby happy and healthy. To achieve this motive, we have sorted out some easy and adaptable twenty three-month-old baby activities for conscious mothers. The following activities are easy to apply, and you will find great results in your baby after performing them.
- Playing in mud: Babies love to make a mess, and that’s a way to teach them multiple things about nature. Let your child roam free in dirt and play with it. Playing in mud activity helps develop motor skills and a better immune system. Just make sure you are leaving your baby in a safe and harmless mud place where its k to go in the center of a puddle or muddy field.
- Blow bubbles: Babies love to pop bubbles with jumps and excitement. The curiosity of bubble making and its falling on the ground excites the baby strongly. You can make your bubbles easily by using some dish wash and water. Mix them well and use a bubble blower from a height to help your child play with them from beneath. Bubble activity helps strengthen your baby’s leg muscles.
- Crawling games: Toddlers love cardboard forts and tunnels. It gives them a pleasant and exciting feeling to have adventures in their tiny cardboard worlds. You can easily cut out some boards and attach them while placing them in a spacious area. It will allow your baby to crawl through them and play non-stop to develop arms and knees muscle strength.
- Painting something different: Your baby is probably painting with hands-on a paper by now, but try giving him something different now. Use some vegetables or fruit cutouts like potato, capsicum, and ladyfinger that have unique shapes inside them. Guide your child to apply paint on the sticker and put them on paper. They will enjoy different textures and shapes made on paper while developing their vision growth.
- Dough play: Dough is an amazing and creative child’s plaything. Your baby will have complete freedom to imagine and create any shape she wants from the dough. Dough activity allows your child to cross her imagination boundaries and make something she sees through her own eyes. Playdough for kids is entirely safe and harmless to use.
Working on your child’s growth and development is an all-time responsibility, so make sure you are keeping a thorough check of what you need to learn for your baby’s take care.
To know more, click here
- Sleep Solution; Psychological Effects of Sleep Deprivation - October 29, 2020
- How to Sleep Better at Night with Anxiety; Stress Solutions - October 28, 2020
- Food Diaries; Foods to Avoid with High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol - October 27, 2020