We all have our way of living our lives according to our physical and mental situations. We are born different from each other, and our bodies may resemble functioning, but our problems and demands of the inner system may ask for something different occasionally. Nowadays, not every food or other edible is supposed to suit our immune system. Many of us have food allergies that are instead born with or are present after birth. These allergies are seen as a reaction of the immune system to specific proteins in various foods.
Food allergies are born unexpectedly inside our bodies. As a person grows up, his immune system reacts to certain types of foods that contain allergy triggering components, making it hard for the individual to consume those foods. These allergies can be triggered at any time after birth or later at an early age. Most babies display the allergy signs, if they have any, after starting solids. So whenever you find something different in your health with your food consumption, contact your doctor immediately.
What do you need to know about food allergies?
The immune system of some people reacts to certain types of proteins in specific foods, giving them a hard time consuming them. It’s clear that these immune systems consider these foods a virus or bacteria, and attack them as if they were harmful to the body. Allergies are counted as a norm in every 5th person, making it a conscious problem for further future issues. It’s reported that almost 5% of children and 4% of adults in America are victims of allergies. Furthermore, in the last 20 years, there has been an increment of 20% in allergy rates among children and adults, making the 5 and 4 percent an overall scale.
It’s a probability that children may display more signs of allergies in the future, along with some adults that may develop life-threatening allergies from various foods. Some of the symptoms from food allergies are nausea, diarrhea, and streaming eyes. The most common triggering foods for these allergies are eggs, nuts, soya, and milk. Detecting these allergies may be found trying in some people, making it challenging to cope up.
Symptoms of food allergies and foods that trigger them
Symptoms of food allergies are easy to detect. If someone is continually facing the same reaction to a particular food, he should immediately take action and consult a medical specialist.
- Tingling in mouth
- Burning sensation around mouth, lips or tongue
- Swelling in face and lips
- Skin rashes
- Itchy or blotchy skin
- Runny nose
- Streaming eyes
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Loss of consciousness
- Abdominal cramps
- Mouth swelling on tongue and lips
Foods that can trigger these symptoms are:
- Nuts from trees like hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds
- Shellfish including shrimps, mussels and crabs
How to cure food allergies naturally?
Most foods can create problems with our immune system due to certain compounds available in foods that vigorously and quickly affect our health. But worry not as there aren’t any limitations to finding solutions to these allergies, especially in a natural way. If you are a victim of any food allergy and medical treatment may not be a possibility for you, you can reduce and overcome your allergy through natural ways that we are going to elaborate on in further detail.
- Avoid all kinds of packaged foods as they are a cause of inflammation within our bodies. Packaged and ultra-processed foods contain GMOs like corn, soy, canola, and vegetable oils that are there to cause food allergies and unbearable reactions.
- Sugar filled foods and juices are also considered the leading cause of allergies in millions of people. Extreme sugar consumption causes bacterial overgrowth and weakens the immune system, which affects food tolerance in our body. Sugar is there to cause inflammation, which leads to enhance food allergy symptoms, restricting your body’s ability to bear other foods casually.
- Artificial flavors, also known as dyes, used in packaged foods, are also a cause of extreme allergies. These artificial flavorings cause allergies like asthma and breathing problems.
- Gluten allergy is one of the most popular ones found in adults of this time. A large amount of population has been reported for wheat and gluten ingestion problems in the present research. Gluten may be responsible for triggering its symptoms itself in about 20 to 40 percent of adults who face food hypersensitivity themselves.
- Be persistent in cutting of the food that hurts your health. Carelessness only exceeds the allergy in our body, making us sicker, so it depends on us how much control we can have while resisting the allergy source. Even if you consume the food accidentally, make sure you keep your medication and remedy at hand for emergency cases.
- Allergies are detected mostly at in early age, so to get yourself cured quickly and for a more extended period, make sure you consume your treatments right from the start, strictly prohibiting yourself from the source for some time. It will become easy once you follow the rules, and soon you will be allergy-free in the coming future.
Treatment is for our own sake
Allergies may seem a small word, but they display a significant impact on our daily lives. One must always stay conscious of what he eats if he is a patient of food allergies. Restrict your diet and watch before you consume something ready-made from the market, and you will be a responsible human being for your benefit forever. Make sure you pay your visits to the doctor regularly and keep your prescription at hand always for emergency cases. Medication must stay with you everywhere if you are following a treatment plan and stick to it. Consistency and determination is the only goal to become allergy-free forever.
To know more, Click here